sábado, 14 de abril de 2007

The mating rituals of eagles

Eagles have a spectacular courtship. The male and female eagle will circle together untill they get high up in the air. Then they'll flip over, grasp talons and helicopter down towards the ground, until they get really close to it. Then they'll break off and fly back again and repeat it. Spectacular courtship.

I once fell in love with an eagle. It was not such an impossible love as one may think. It didn't feel like that to me, at least.

Human mating rituals are really not that different from that of eagles. But, be that as it may, I couldn't really apply the usual rules I would have would it have been any other regular girl. Although I found, girl eagles are not that different from regular girls: they just want a little romance and a little helicoptering down towards the ground. But like most girls, she didn't want it from me.