viernes, 15 de enero de 2016

Blank and full

Let me say I just feel blank.

Only a piercing headache seems to be persistent enough to persuade me of the fact that I still got some sort of life inside of me. The quality of fluffy, and simultaneously blunt, of everything around me, has skyrocketed to a point that I’ve settled to think of as bittersweet aloofness for the time being.

Detachment has won me over without much resistance on my part. All is a circle.

I would dare to claim that, by now, I have safely developed the ethyl ability of allowing certain substances work their magic into my organism in the way a creek penetrates the soil and reaches the depths, the roots of the trunk, for nurturing purposes. In a smooth and loving fashion, knowing exactly what to do.

Which reminds me I recently came across a poetic passage that asserted that the best way of showing your fondness for someone consists of finding the cracks in their souls and then pouring your love in them. It appears to come in as a handy comparison.

Moist as I might feel on the inside, my outside skin is determined to act waterproof. Oh it has cracks alright, but it shows no intention of welcoming strange elements that entail the risk of bringing back to life familiar wounds. It would rather cannibalize itself until the moment comes.

We are in blossoming terms with each other.